Are you looking for Botox injections in Bucktown, Chicago? Dr. Elseweifi offers BOTOX injections for anti aging treatment of face wrinkles, Botox TMJ treatment and Botox treatment of migraine headaches. Botox is also a great tool for treatment of drooping mouth corners.
MAKE SURE YOU’RE GETTING AUTHENTIC BOTOX ® AND XEOMIN
What are Botox injections used for?
At Bucktown Dental Associates, we use Botox injections for cosmetic and therapeutic effects.
Crow's feet at the corner of the eye & frown lines treated with Botox injection
Botox injections for face wrinkles
Botox injections are used for anti-aging treatment of face wrinkles, (facial lines) such as:
- Frown lines between the eyebrows (frown lines Botox or glabella Botox).
- Eye lines (Crow's-feet) that fan out from the corners of the eyes.
- Forehead wrinkles, the horizontal lines that form when you raise your eyebrows.
- Neck wrinkles (neck bands Botox) and defining of jaw line with Nefertiti Lift. This is also called neck lift with Botox.
- Chin tightening with Botox (mentalis muscle chin Botox)
- Face slimming with Botox (facial contouring Botox).
- Treatment of gummy smile.
- Treatment of drooping mouth corners.
Botox injections for facial Slimming
At Bucktown Dental Associates, we offer Botox injections for facial slimming. This is achieved by Botox injection into the masseter muscle. Botox reduces the size of an enlarged masster muscle transforming a square face into an elegant V-shaped face.
Therapeutic uses of Botox injections
Therapeutic uses of Botox injections include:
- Treating TMJ with Botox injections involves treatment of teeth clenching (Bruxism).
- Botox is used to treat different types of headache such as migraines headaches and myofascial pain with Botox injections.
- Other medical uses such as excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis), overactive bladder and some causes of crossed eyes.
Read about Botox & Dermal Fillers in Spanish.
Before Taking Botox Injections
Tell us if you:
- Received any other botulinum toxin product in the last four months or in the past.
- Take any prescription of non-prescription medications.
Do not take BOTOX or Xeomin if you have any of these conditions:
- Allergy to any of the ingredients in BOTOX, Xeomin, or any other botulinum toxin product.
- Muscle or nerve conditions, such as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS or Lou Gehrig’s disease), myasthenia gravis, or Lambert-Eaton syndrome.
Adverse Reaction to Botox Injections
Allergic Reactions: Botox and Xeomin may cause allergic reactions. Symptoms may include itching, rash, wheezing, asthma symptoms, or dizziness or feeling faint.
Problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. You are at the highest risk if these problems are pre-existing before injection.
Spread of toxin effects: The effect of botulinum toxin may affect areas away from the injection site and cause serious symptoms including: loss of strength and all-over muscle weakness, double vision, blurred vision and drooping eyelids, hoarseness or change or loss of voice, trouble saying words clearly, loss of bladder control, trouble breathing, trouble swallowing.
Bucktown Dental Associates, Bucktown, Chicaqo
2002 N Damen Ave, Chicago, IL 60647