Replace your missing teeth with dental implants
Replacing teeth with dental implants is the best option you can have. Dental implants replace missing teeth using crowns, bridges, or dentures. Dr. Elseweifi uses a many treatment options to replace missing teeth. He uses high quality implants from famous brands.
How is an implant different from a natural tooth? Although they look the same on the surface, they are different.
Types of implant tooth replacement
Types of Implant Dentures
Implant dentures are better than traditional removable dentures. They can be removable or fixed.They provide:
- confidence, and
- better aesthetics .
Removable implant dentures:
1. Locator implant Denture
A locator denture use implants or narrow implants for retention. This secures the denture to special abutments and offers great stability.
2. Mini implant denture
Patients with extensive bone need narrow implant . The narrow - mini implants retain the denture.
Fixed implant Dentures:
These types of dentures are more expensive than removable dentures. However, they = improve stability, aesthetics, and quality of life.
1. Hybrid implant denture
This is a fixed denture that anchors to bone by 6-8 implants. It cannot be removed by the patient. It can only be removed by the dentist during hygiene visits.
2. All-on-4 implant restoration.
The all-on-4 dental implants provides a full arch replacement of teeth. It is useful for edentulous patients. It use 4 implants to anchor the denture the jaw bone. The fixed bridge replaces the removable denture. This denture replacement is useful in cases with low bone height.
How long does implant treatment take?
Treatment can range from few months more than a year in complex cases. A single tooth implant replacement can take few months. Multiple implant replacement can take a year. After exam and x-rays, we can give you an estimated treatment plan time. The time depends on:
- The number of teeth replaced
- The local condition of bone and gum
- your general health, and
- the design of the final restoration, and the needs of the patient.
Can I Afford Implant Treatment?
At Bucktown Dental Associates, we keep implant treatment affordable.
• Affordable Through Treatment Options: As an experienced dentist, Dr. Elseweifi can offer you several treatment option. You can chose a plan than fits you budget.
• Affordable Through Phased Treatment: Dr. Elseweifi can break your treatment plan into phases. This gives you a better management of your budget.
• Affordable Through Dental Financing. Your treatment plan can cost less that $100 / month using our dental financing options.
Read about Dental Financing for dental implants.