Bucktown Dental Associates serves the Wicker Park and Bucktown areas with the latest in dental technology. This includes:
Dental Technology - Digital X-ray
- Time efficiency as images are available in few seconds,
- Much less radiation is used to produce an image, and
- Better for the environment as no chemicals are used.
Dental Technology - Panoramic X-ray
The Panoramic X-ray is a great dental technology. It offers a single picture of all your teeth and surrounding bones. The resulting X-ray includes more than just a couple of teeth at a time -- and is an excellent alternative to the tiny pictures your dentist has to piece together to see a complete set of your teeth.
The Panoramic X-ray also exposes parts of your jaw that can't be seen with traditional dental X-rays. With a Panoramic, Dr. Elseweifi views:
- Your entire upper and lower jawbone,
- Your temporomandibular joints (TMJ), or jaw joints,
- The nasal sinuses and their surrounding bone, and
- The mandibular nerve, which provides sensation to the teeth and gums of the lower jaw
Dental Technology - Intra-oral Camera
- The camera may reveal the early stages of potentially serious problems,
- It helps you make an informed decision about your treatment options, and
- It shows how well you're doing with your regular home hygiene.
Bucktown Dental Associates Dental Technology Chicago