Are you looking for a general dentist in Bucktown?
Dr. Elseweifi General Dentist in Chicago
Dr. Elseweifi is a highly qualified general dentist in Chicago and a fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry. He offers comprehensive dental care to residents of Wicker Park and Bucktown.
What is a general dentist?
A General dentist is the primary dental care provider for patients of all ages. A general dentist takes responsibility for the diagnosis, treatment and overall coordination of services to meet your oral health needs.
What treatments are offered by a general dentist?
A genera dentist offers multi-disciplinary dentistry including:
Restorative & Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Fillings to repair damage to the structure of a tooth or teeth.
- Treatment for broken, cracked, or chipped teeth, including tooth bonding and dental crowns
- Dental crowns to repair extensively decayed or damaged teeth.
- Dental bridges to replace missing teeth with artificial replacements (pontic).
- Dentures to replace missing teeth or damaged teeth that cannot be otherwise repaired.
Teeth cleaning and polishing to prevent gum disease and tooth decay.
Treatment of Bad Breath
Diagnosing and treating bad breath.
Treatment of Gum Disease
Diagnosis and treatment of gum disease.
Treatment of teeth sensitivity
Treating causes and symptoms of teeth sensitivity
Braces / orthodontic treatment for children and adults
Dr Elseweifi, Chicago general dentist, can provide you with all your general dentistry needs. You will receive comprehensive and thorough treatment. Your teeth will be examined and evaluated to see what kind of procedures will benefit you the best for your individual needs.
We are located at the corner of North Damen & Armitage.